Thursday, January 17, 2008

R2D2 - I evolved

I entered new phase in my life. I am going to beep now on airports ... which "should be fun" :-(

On the other hand, now that I have water, bionic mass and titanium in my body, I should be much stronger! Maybe soon I get titanium other parts and will be finally super hero ... (I am sure in some 30 years knee will be one of those)

So here you have it, I am no R2D2 yet, but took my first step.

So what you see there are two titanium screws and little healing tops that were literally screwed into the bone by the dentist [he said I have hard bones, which is good health wise but made him work for his money ... he should ... titanium implants aren't cheap]

You can see on this picture but in my mirror I see literally two caps and if I had a good wrench I could probably unscrew those and screw them back ... not like I am going to do that of course ...

No comments: